The World Science Festival and Con Edison invite people of all ages to explore City of Science, a buzzing mini-metropolis of action and fun. The wondrous properties of science, technology, engineering, and math come to life with interactive demonstrations and hands-on activities. City of Science brings mind-blowing demonstrations and experiments to each one of New York City’s five boroughs.
- A seismic accelerator that uses physics to launch small objects high into the air.
- Adults and kids alike can attempt to walk on water.
- A set of working dominoes with pieces ranging from two inches to seven feet tall.
- Demonstrations using marbles to explain everything scientists know about how gravity works.
- Mind-bending competitions, challenges, and puzzles.
- Read about us in THE NEW YORK TIMES.
- Check out Seen in NY‘s City of Science sneak peek.